Register a business
Company founders are very welcome in Brandis. We are happy to help you with the realisation of your entrepreneurial ideas.
The following documents are essential for the registration of a business (§ 14 Gewerbeordnung - Industrial Code):
- copy of your identity card or passport with most recent certificate of registration;
- for foreign business people (non-EU): copy of the residency permit required for the economic activity to be registered;
- for legal entities: copy of an unattested commercial register extract
- in the case of founding a GmbH (limited company): copy of the articles of association/articles of incorporation, attested by a notary, and the power of attorney of the founders;
- in the case of a GmbH & Co. KG (limited company with limited partnership): commercial register entries A and B;
- in the case of foreign legal entities: proof of recording in the commercial register and an attested translation in the German language;
- in the case of tradesmen: for trades requiring approval - proof of registration with the responsible chamber of crafts;
- in the case of a trade requiring authorisation: copy of the corresponding permit or concession; further documents will be requested where necessary.
In the case of a personal interview, presentation of the respective original is sufficient.
Contact at Brandis town council: